Here are step by step instructions on how to verify your Weebly site on Pinterest.
As Pinterest points out, this allows your URL to show in your Pinterest Profile.
1. Log into you Pinterest account, then hover over your name in the upper right corner and click on the Settings tab.
or go here: https://pinterest.com/settings/
Under Profile Info, add your Weebly URL. (Note the: http and www)
Then click Verify Website button.
2. Highlight the entire code then copy it.
3. In your Weebly editor click on the settings tab for the domain you are verifying. Then click on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
4. Add the meta tag you have copied from Pinterest to the Header Code section.
5. Publish the site.
6. Go back to the Pinterest verification page and click "Complete Verification"
You are done.
Don't forget to like and share, so we can spread the word!
Lets get Weebly users sites verified!
By: Jeffrey T. Kastner